Home > Materials >
31 pages. This quarterly MREPC publication is intended to provide information on trends in the trade of rubber products.
Each issue contains trade data on a single rubber product or a single related group of rubber products. Details of
the data, in terms of value, for the rubber product or group of rubber products are as follows:
1. World trade data for the past nine years up to the latest year, where complete annual data are available
2. World quarterly trade data for the two latest years
3. Countries are ranked based on their import or export figures for the latest year for which complete annual
data are available
4. Data for the top ten importing and exporting countries are listed
5. Malaysian trade data are included and its ranking indicated in parentheses
The nine-year data should enable the general trend of trade in the selected product or product group to be discerned.
The quarterly data should provide information on more recent trends of trade in the selected
product or product group.
For the latest year with complete annual data, import and export market shares of countries are shown as bar
charts. The nine-year annual data are plotted as line graphs to facilitate the discernment of any general trends.
Note that the rest of the world (ROW) data includes countries covered by the Global Trade Atlas (GTA), which are
not explicitly shown in the tables. The GTA, which provides data from 59 reporting countries, is the source of the
data compiled in this bulletin.
The products covered in this issue are “Gaskets, Washers & Other Seals”, as classified under the Harmonized
Commodity Description and Coding System (HS) Code 401693.
Publication Date:1 June 2017
Category/Type: Statistical Bulletin/PDF
To access this content, please login or register HERE
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council.
| Disclaimer |